Join us for some adventure and get ready to break out of the same four walls for some fresh outdoor fun!
Enjoy our stunning surroundings, located within 3 acres of manicured gardens, walks and picturesque views of the West Pennine Moors and beyond. A short drive will take you to some great hill walks, cycling paths and unspoilt countryside to explore.
We have partnered with the Anderton Centre to offer you a full day of water or land-based activities. These include archery, abseiling, low ropes, canoeing, kayaking and paddle boarding.
Our spacious en-suite bedrooms are perfect to unwind before or after a day of activities in preparation for dinner with USB charging ports for all your electrical gadgets and large screen TV for all the latest cartoons, movies and sport. Our roomy dining outlets are all social distance compliant with additional outdoor seating.
A great and fun break away for all to enjoy!
For full list of activities please click HERE.
Please note, we are pleased to announce our Village Spa has recently re-opened and is operating with social distancing guidelines in place. For more information, click here.
- Overnight in one of our Classic Family bedrooms
- Two course dinner in the Courtyard Restaurant
- Full English breakfast
- Children’s welcome goodie bag
- 3 Full day tickets at Anderton Centre*
- Use of leisure facilities**
- VAT, Free car parking & Wi-Fi
- Available Sunday-Friday, £35 supplement applies for Saturday night
- Offer based on 2 adults and 1 child sharing a room, £41.50 supplement applies for 2nd child.
- *Please contact the Anderton Centre to book your activities.
- **Please note, our spa and leisure facilities must be pre-booked.