Diana Ross Top Of The World Tour
Wednesday 14th July at AO Arena, Manchester
Diana Ross began her career as a member of The Supremes becoming one of the most successful groups of the 1960s. Diana Ross achieved a solo number 1 single in 1970 with Ain't No Mountain High Enough. Since then, she has never looked back.
The Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa is the perfect destination to compliment your concert, surrounded by natural beauty and a whole host of facilities and local activities to enjoy with friends and family.
Only a 30 minutes’ drive away to the AO Arena be sure to book your taxis with Reception.
Book your stay directly on the website to enjoy a myriad of treats including a 5% discount off our Best Available price.
- Overnight stay in one of our Classic bedrooms
- Luxurious Hypnos beds
- Complimentary access to Village Spa leisure facilities
- Free car parking & Wi-Fi
- Dining options include: Full English breakfast, Dinner
- Large screen television
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 11:00
- Early Check-In or late Check-Out subject to availability for £20
- Online Check-In/Check-Out
- Based on 2 Adults sharing a room
- Family rooms available