Our Covid19 Re-opening Plan
1. Guidance and industry best practice
The Last Drop Hotel Village & Spa is following all government guidelines and has been actively involved in scoping out industry best practice in partnership with key tourism bodies.
During this period and to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, we are pleased to provide you with a list of the measures we have taken to date.
2. Our teams, supply chain and partners
- We are ensuring that everyone involved in our business is fully aware of and committed to our ethos. This includes:
- Every team member is being trained in new health and hygiene related procedures and their responsibility to guests and colleagues.
- New HR policies and processes are being implemented.
- All team members have completed 5 online training modules on Covid19
- We are taking all reasonable steps to follow the government’s Covid-19 Secure Workplace Guidelines.
- We’re communicating with our suppliers and partners, to ensure that their policies and systems relating to health and hygiene meet industry standards.
- We are committed to update our Covid19 measures on an on-going basis to reflect government guidance, in order to provide assurance and transparency:
- Our detailed health and hygiene plan is being published on our website and kept updated.
- We are updating our pre-arrival email communication documents to provide additional information relating to health and hygiene.
- New signage and focus points are being added across the hotel to promote hygiene and social distancing.
- We are supplying our hygiene plan to our agents and our 3rd party suppliers.
- A new risk-based approach to cleaning is being implemented and all team members are being trained accordingly.
- Hand sanitiser will be available and visible at several points across the hotel, including all rooms and staff areas. On a daily basis, we will appoint a dedicated sanitizer czar to keep everyone safe by cleansing public areas and all identified touch-points.
- PPE, along with appropriate training for use and disposal, will be made available to any employee upon request. Staff will be trained in the correct use of face masks.
- Cleaning staff in particular will be trained on the use of and provided with personal protection equipment as listed below:
- Disposable aprons
- If doing tasks that generate splashes (e.g. while washing surfaces) or close contact with guests, staff will be required to wear facial protection with a face shield and impermeable aprons. Staff have been instructed to wash hands after removing PPE.
- All kitchen areas have been deep cleaned
- Spa, Gym, Thermal Suite, pool areas and changing areas have been steam cleaned.
- All cleaning products are Covid 19 compliant.
5. Check-in/ check-out
- A thermal imaging camera has been installed at our front entrance.
- Guests will receive an email 3 days prior to their arrival asking for pre-payment.
- Upon arrival at reception hand sanitiser is available have screens in place.
- Payment processes are fully PCI-DSS compliant, with secure integration to every major payment service including World Pay and PayPal.
6. Our restaurant & dining areas
- Our spacious ground floor areas will enable us to comply with social distancing guidelines. Our initiatives include;
- Breakfast service. Our guests will be asked to book a time slot to spread the flow. Breakfast can be taken in the restaurant, bar or in your room.
- We are extending dining hours and will require our guests and staff to pre-book all meal times.
- Dinner reservations in the Courtyard Restaurant, Courtyard Bar, Terrace, Fireside Lounge, Room Service and Private Dining will be managed to ensure social distancing.
- Our restaurant and bar table lay-out is being updated to respect the required distances in line with the latest government guidelines.
- Sanitising stations will be available throughout the public areas.
- Payment will be contactless by Credit or debit card.
- No cash payment will be accepted
- We ask that all dining times are pre-booked it can be done online here
7. Our Spa facilities
- Members and guests need to pre-book time slots ahead of arrival for gym, thermal suite and pool areas. Please note, the sauna and steam room remain closed until further notice.
- We have conducted detailed risk assessments across every area of our business with the support of Espa, our designated spa brand, and Technogym, our gym partner.
- New detailed pre arrival requirements will be in place.
- The treatment rooms and treatments will be carefully managed in line with guidance. Please note, facials will not be available until further notice in line with government guidelines.
- Treatment rooms will be sanitised between each client to include all surfaces being wiped with disinfectant, including door handles and chair handles. Our therapists have been trained in how to do this.
- Chlorine use in pool to continue as usual.
- We ask that both members and guests arrive at the club ready, guests are asked to shower and change in your prior to going to the Village Spa and take bathrobes with you (available from reception, when pre-booked time slots)
- Access to changing rooms will be restricted.
- We have installed a thermal imaging camera for identifying folk with high temperatures.
Due to the current COVID-19 regulations we have implemented timed sessions for the spa facilities as follows:
Monday – Friday 1* 30-minute session in the Swimming Pool and 1* 30-minute session for the Hydrotherapy Pool.
Saturday & Sunday 1* 45-minute session that includes the use of the Swimming Pool & Hydrotherapy Pool.
- These sessions are per person, per night per stay.
- These sessions are available within the check-in times if 14:00 and 11:00 check-out.
- Spa sessions must be pre-booked per person via our Spa Reservations team: email@example.com
8. The future
We can’t wait to welcome you back to the Last Drop Hotel Village & Spa to enjoy the peace and tranquillity we are so proud to share with you.