May School Holiday Family Break
Children stay and enjoy breakfast for FREE
A Treat for all the family
Enjoy our surroundings and magnificent converted 17th century buildings with over three acres of land with picturesque views of the beautiful countryside and Pennine Moors. Situated in a great area for walks and drives, or for simply sitting back and taking in the view! Visit the local area and further afield with a wide range of family activities just a stone’s throw away.
Enjoy the on-site family friendly Village Tea Shop for treats, with outdoor seating perfect for resting your weary feet after a nice walk. Our Village Spa's 18m swimming pool is child friendly and perfect for keeping your children entertained.
We host our Scarecrow Festival with a free activity trail find all the scarecrows all week.
Visit Sunday 26th May as we will be hosting a traditional vintage fun fair here Sunday & Monday and we also have Farmers Market on the Bank Holiday Monday 27th May.
Fun for all the family
- Overnight stay in one of our Family bedrooms
- Full English breakfast
- Use of The Village Spa facilities throughout your stay
- 10% discount on any pre-booked spa treatments
- Free car parking & Wi-Fi
- Based on one room accommodating up to two adults and two children, subject to availability.
- Available From 24th - 2nd June.