HALF TERM FAMILY BREAK
A treat for all the family!
Enjoy our surroundings and magnificent converted 17th century buildings with over three acres of land with picturesque views of the beautiful countryside and Pennine Moors. Situated in a great area for walks and cycling, or for simply sitting back and taking in the view!
Visit the local area and further afield with a wide range of family activities just a stone’s throw away. This includes Middlebrook Retail Park, Fidget playzone, Anderton Centre, Trafford Centre, Blackpool, Preston and Manchester.
Please note, we are pleased to announce our Village Spa has recently re-opened and is operating with social distancing guidelines in place and pre-booked times sessions. For more information, click here.
Due to the current COVID-19 regulations we are operating with social distancing guidelines in place. For more information, click here.
We ask that you pre-book all your dining times (breakfast and dinner) ahead of arrival, this can be can be done online here
- Overnight in one of our Classic Family bedrooms
- Two course dinner in the Courtyard Restaurant for all the family
- Full English breakfast
- Children's entertainment
- Hot chocolate and marshmallows for the children
- Complimentary access to Village Spa leisure facilities (pre-booking required)
- VAT, Free car parking & Wi-Fi
- Valid for Sunday-Friday, £35 supplement for Saturday night
- Offer based on up to 2 adults and 2 children sharing a room,
- Valid from 11th October until 1st November 2020
From £140 per room per night
Why book direct
Best Rate Guaranteed
Complimentary Bedroom Upgrade (Subject to availability)
Late Check-Out Sunday to Thursday
Early Check-In Monday to Friday