Family Summer Getaway
A treat for all the family!
Enjoy our surroundings and magnificent converted 17th century buildings with over three acres of land with picturesque views of the beautiful countryside and Pennine Moors. Situated in a great area for walks and cycling, or for simply sitting back and taking in the view! Visit the local area and further afield with a wide range of family activities just a stone’s throw away. This includes Middlebrook Retail Park, Fidget playzone, Trafford Centre, Blackpool, Preston and Manchester.
Enjoy the on-site family friendly Village Tea Shop for treats, with outdoor seating perfect for resting your weary feet after a nice walk.
Please note, we are pleased to announce our Village Spa has recently re-opened and is operating with social distancing guidelines in place. For more information, click here.
- Overnight in one of our Classic Family bedrooms
- Two course dinner in the Courtyard Restaurant
- Full English breakfast
- Use of leisure facilities
- VAT, Free car parking & Wi-Fi
- Sunday-Friday, £35 supplement for Saturday night
- Offer based on 2 adults and 1 child sharing a room, £15 supplement applies for 2nd child.
From £140 per room
Why book direct
Best Rate Guaranteed
Complimentary Bedroom Upgrade (Subject to availability)
Late Check-Out Sunday to Thursday
Early Check-In Monday to Friday