Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for updates.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Storing Your Personal Data
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
What Are Cookies?
- Track your browsing habits of our websites.
- Store information on choices that have been made whilst using the website when navigating from page to page.
Cookies DO NOT
- Pose a threat of viruses and cannot install malware on your computer.
- Contain any information that relates to you personally as an individual, for example name and address would never be stored in a cookie.
Which Cookies are we using?
1st Party Cookies
Performance and functional cookies are used on our websites. Performance cookies track site usage, none of which can be traced back to an individual user. Functional cookies are required for the site to work and allow user selections to be remembered when visiting different pages. Without these components such as shopping carts would not work.
3rd Party Cookies
We use Google Analytics on our websites to track how our websites are being used. The information is used for internal analysis of the progress of our websites, which eventually benefits the user. No personal information can be gained from the use of third party cookies.
Please be aware that by turning off cookies our websites may not function correctly and you may not be able to use all the functions of the website.
Last Drop Hotel Limited
VAT Registration Number: 298 9420 00