As a venue for meetings, conferences, seminars and exhibitions, the Last Drop Village is the place to be.
Close proximity to the North West motorway links: M6, M65, M62, M60 & M61 and having over 450 free car park spaces, makes the Last Drop Village Hotel even more attractive.
Our extensive grounds are ideal for team building and our out of town location prevents delegate distraction.
All of our rooms have natural daylight, air conditioning or comfort cooling and level access - ideal for loading and unloading heavy conference and exhibition equipment.
When it comes to dining we can offer a range of snacks, buffets, banquets, gala dinners and themed events as well as bespoke requirements.
- Up to 700 theatre style, 475 banquet (with dance floor), 350 cabaret, 300 class room
- Our newest and largest suite with separate bars and reception/breakout areas
- Air conditioned throughout
- Level access at the front and rear of the suite
- Private entrance with private cloakroom and washroom facilities
- Ample car parking
The Pennine Suite can also sub divide into two separate soundproofed rooms:
These rooms are called the Holcombe & Firwood Suites. These both rooms can be booked individually. Each room has it own entrance into the main room, bar area and with plenty of space making it the ideal conference room. With high ceilings and lots of natural daylight with a modern twist
The Holcombe suite can accommodate 370 theatre style, 160 class room, 200 cabaret and 230 dinner dance.
The Firwood suite can accommodate 290 theatre style, 130 class room, 200 banquet, 150 cabaret and 170 dinner dance
Penny Farthing Suite
- Up to 200 theatre, 200 banquet, 80 cabaret, 70 class room
- Our second largest room boasts its own private entrance, split level lounge and exhibition area with private cloakroom and washroom facilities
- Ample car parking
- A traditional feel with wooden beams and panelling
The Harmony Suite
- Up to 100 theatre, 80 banquet with DJ & dance floor, 40 cabaret or 40 class room
- This room has dedicated car parking, bar lounge/breakout area, patio area and access to gardens & team building area.
- Private entrance, cloakroom and washroom facilities
- This is an ideal HQ for any team building event
The Conference Centre
Located at the top end of the village, we have 4 meeting rooms plus breakout areas, reception lounge and cloakroom & washroom facilities.
- The Rivington, Crompton & Harwood are located on the ground floor, whilst the Turton Suite is on the 1st floor.
- Each room can accommodate up to 25 theatre, 18 cabaret, 18 classroom, 20 U shape
- Each of the break out/syndicate rooms can seat up to 6 boardroom style.
- Each room can be booked indvidually or the Conference centre can be booked as a private use for your team